APNA is an established practice of Chartered Quantity Surveyors with the objective of providing our Clients with a comprehensive and innovative range of surveying services, including Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Specialist Construction Cost and Consultancy services.
Founded in 1993, and based in Dublin, APNA’s practice is built on providing the highest degree of professional support to our Clients and their Team. Our target at all times is to ensure that our Client’s goal in terms of time, quality and value for money are achieved using our experience and knowledge of new technologies, materials and the latest advancements in construction and property.
APNA’s practice has gained recognition managing projects in Ireland and Internationally. APNA’s Client base extends to, but is not limited to:-
- Government Departments and Contracting Authorities (Departments of Health, Finance, Environment, Education, OPW, U.C.D and The Higher Education Authority)
- Semi-state authorities (Aer Lingus, Dublin Airport Authority and Rehab)
- Financial Institutions (AIB, Bank of Scotland, NIB, Danske Bank, IBRC, ACC, NAMA)
- Private and Commercial Clients and Companies (Smurfit, Trinity Biotech, Avis, and many others)
APNA operates modern and efficient procedures with latest computer technology to achieve accurate budgeting, cost-management, project co-ordination and monitoring both off and on-site.
APNA are proud of our reputation based on:
- Proven cost-management skills
- Project track record
- Ability to deliver projects successfully
- Independent cost advice coupled with team approach
- Data-bank of historic cost information
APNA believe firmly that its personnel are the key source of advantage, and invest heavily in ongoing staff training and development in order to ensure the services provided to our Clients surpass their expectations.