Quantity Surveyor Vacancy
We are seeking to recruit energetic, motivated and driven Quantity Surveyors who are seeking new opportunities within a vibrant and growing practice.
Our practice is experiencing a period of rapid growth with a number of exciting new projects including commercial and residential developments, office and retail fit-outs, healthcare, aviation and data centre projects, as well as specialist insurance, legal and procurement consultancy services.
The roles will offer the successful Candidate hands-on involvement on various projects within the private, public and semi-state sectors, with enhanced levels of further experience (commensurate with ability) and support from our Team, as well as career progression opportunities within a growing and expanding practice.
We are keen to hear from Candidates meeting some or all of the following criteria:-
- A BSc degree in Quantity Surveying
- Proficient working with MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Project, Buildsoft Estimating Package and CostX.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to gather information, generate queries/clarifications, quantum measurement, preparation of estimates, cost plans and Bills of Quantities
- Ability to comprehensively manage and deliver to deadlines
- Experience dealing competently with Clients, Design Teams and Contractors – at both pre-contract and post-contract stages
- Pro-active attitude to challenging projects
- Methodical, diligent and pragmatic approach to all aspects of role
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary/terms commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications
A position is available to be filled by the right Candidate immediately.
Please submit your CV with title “Quantity Surveyor Application” in confidence to email@example.com or to request any further information