Richmond Barracks - Inchicore, Dublin 8
Client: Dublin City Council
Architect: Blackwood Associates Architects with Margaret Quinlan Architects
This 1916 commemorative project for Dublin City Council involved the restoration of two remaining buildings of the historic Richmond Barracks, where over 3,000 Irish rebels were held.
The restored buildings house an interactive exhibition centre to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the 1916 Easter Rising