Client: Department of Education / Office of Public Works
Architect: Michael Collins Associates
The first substantial aristocratic house to be built in the north of Dublin City was built between 1740 and 1745 for Marcus Beresford, the Earl of Tyrone.
This project involved the careful restoration of all finishes as well as complete overhaul of the services. Work included the careful restoration of ornate ceilings by the renowned Lafranchini Brothers and restoration of an original Bossi fireplace.
The building area is approximately 1,600m2